Are you employed by Essentia Health and looking to purchase a home?
Do the following qualifications apply to you?
- Have or will obtain One Roof’s Homebuyer Education Workshop certificate before closing. Learn more about our Homebuyer Education Workshop
- Your primary income is from Essentia (51% or more of one borrowers income)
- Are purchasing a home located between the east side of Mesaba Avenue and 15th Ave East – up to Skyline Pkwy and down to Superior Street
If you meet the eligibility requirement listed above and there are funds currently available,
this program could help you afford the down payment on your home purchase.
- $5,000 towards your down payment
- $246 of the grant goes towards fees
- 5-year declining grant (20% forgiven each year)
- Remaining balance due upon sale or transfer of the home within those 5 years
- No income cap
Lenders can fill out our application here: Essentia Hillside Homeownership Program Application Please note that this form is for the lender to fill out and send back to appropriate One Roof staff.
Please note that funds are limited and available on a first come first serve basis.
For more information on our loan programs, please call: 218-727-5372.