One Roof is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity of background and perspectives are attributes that make us a stronger organization, more capable of fulfilling our mission. We are working to grow and foster a diverse, highly committed, skilled and collaborative staff. We work to draw applications from a wide and diverse population.
Current job openings:
Associate-Project Support Specialist for Common Ground Construction (full-time; non-exempt) – Starting salary range = $36K to $47K/annually
This full-time position plays a crucial role in supporting our Estimator and Project Managers. This position is ideal for a detail-oriented and organized individual who thrives in multiple aspects of project support, compliance, and safety in a fast-paced environment.
This position will provide support to Common Ground Construction, a subsidiary of One Roof Community Housing, but will be a staff member of One Roof.
Travel may be required for occasional training opportunities but is not a regular requirement for this position. Travel to project worksites is a requirement of this position and mileage is paid for work related tasks.
This position is subject to a background check. Information obtained from the background check process, including information from professional and personal references, will be used only as part of the employment process and will be kept confidential.
First look at applications will begin on Wednesday, March 6th; Position open until filled.
Full-time employment at One Roof offers a competitive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 401K with 5% employer contribution and up to an additional 2% match, life insurance, short-term disability, and generous paid time off and holidays.
Full-time employment is based on a fixed, weekly salary, based upon a 40 hour workweek. However, in most workweeks One Roof tries to offer the flexibility of a 32-hour workweek. (One Roof office hours are Monday – Thursday)
Candidates for all positions at One Roof must be committed to our mission and values.
- Mission: One Roof Community Housing works in pursuit of a Duluth region that is just, equitable, and sustainable by providing a dynamic spectrum of housing development, services and advocacy for those in our community economically and systemically excluded from attaining safe and stable homes.
- One Roof Organizational Values – WE ARE:
- Mission-Driven: We believe housing is a human right and share a determination to improve lives through our work.
- Client-Focused: We lead with kindness and compassion, serving each and every client as a valued community member.
- Advocates for Justice: We recognize and seek to dismantle the systems of oppression that cause housing and social inequities. We actively embed principles of diversity, inclusion, equity and justice into all of our work – internally and externally.
- Good Stewards: We work toward lasting positive impacts in our community through fiscal responsibility, environmental sustainability and the preservation of affordable housing in perpetuity.
- Community Collaborators: We work to be trusted allies and partners, in close relationship with and responsive to community needs.
- Entrepreneurial: We are thoughtfully innovative and bold, always willing to consider new ideas and try alternative approaches.
- Tenacious: We are known for our consistent follow-through and going the extra mile. We work hard to say yes.
- A Great Place to Work: We value and invest in employees and intentionally cultivate a work environment that is inclusive, respectful, compassionate, flexible and lighthearted.
Thank you for your interest in working for One Roof Community Housing