Duluth’s FREE Tenant Education Program
Ready-to-Rent classes are free, and offer resources and information for tenants looking to establish or rebuild a positive rental history. Topics include:
- Understanding your lease and the terms of your rental agreement
- Learn how to foster a positive landlord and tenant relationship
- Understand rights and responsibilities of both Tenants and Landlords
- Tips on how to maintain a clean, safe and healthy home
- What to do if conflict arises with your landlord or neighbors
- Learn how evictions negatively impact your life and how to prevent them
To register call One Roof at 218-727-5372 and press 0 to speak with the Administrative Associate or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Virtual Ready to Rent classes
- Thursday, June 9 at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 22 at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, July 7 at 9:00 a.m.