Duluth’s FREE Tenant Education Program
Ready-to-Rent classes are free, and offer resources and information for tenants looking to establish or rebuild a positive rental history. Topics include:
- Understanding your lease and the terms of your rental agreement
- Learn how to foster a positive landlord and tenant relationship
- Understand rights and responsibilities of both Tenants and Landlords
- Tips on how to maintain a clean, safe and healthy home
- What to do if conflict arises with your landlord or neighbors
- Learn how evictions negatively impact your life and how to prevent them
To register, complete this online registration form.
If you are unable to complete the form electronically, please call 218.391.7679 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Upcoming Virtual Ready to Rent classes
- Thursday, December 1 at 9:00 a.m.
- Thursday, December 22 at 1:00 p.m.