Learn the home buying process from start-to-finish
Our monthly Home Stretch workshops cover the home buying process from start-to-finish, and are designed to help you become an informed, prepared consumer. Home Stretch offers objective, practical information to help you get on the path to home ownership. Our workshop also utilizes the current knowledge of local industry professionals with guest speakers including local loan officers, Realtors, home inspectors, closing agents and home insurance professionals. Topics include:
- Determine your readiness to buy a home
- Understand credit, and how it can affect your home purchase
- Decide what type of mortgage is best for your needs
- Select the right home for your family
- Understand the loan closing process
- Learn about local mortgage loan and down payment assistance programs, and more!
*While Home Stretch certification is required to purchase a CLT home our workshops are open to any person wanting to purchase a home regardless of income level or property type.
Upcoming Virtual Home Stretch Classes
- August 9th & 10th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- September 13th & 14th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- October 4th & 5th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- November 1st & 2nd from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- December 6th & 7th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.