Learn the home buying process from start-to-finish
Our monthly Home Stretch workshops cover the home buying process from start-to-finish, and are designed to help you become an informed, prepared consumer. Home Stretch offers objective, practical information to help you get on the path to home ownership. Our workshop also utilizes the current knowledge of local industry professionals with guest speakers including local loan officers, Realtors, home inspectors, closing agents and home insurance professionals. Topics include:
- Determine your readiness to buy a home
- Understand credit, and how it can affect your home purchase
- Decide what type of mortgage is best for your needs
- Select the right home for your family
- Understand the loan closing process
- Learn about local mortgage loan and down payment assistance programs, and more!
*While Home Stretch certification is required to purchase a CLT home our workshops are open to any person wanting to purchase a home regardless of income level or property type. All workshops will be held virtually until further notice.
Upcoming Virtual Home Stretch Classes
- January 10th & 11th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- February 14th & 15th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- March 14th & 15th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- April 18th & 19th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- May 16th & 17th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- June 20th & 21st from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
All agencies offering the Home Stretch Course are now required to charge a $40 fee per household for the workshop. If this fee creates any sort of financial hardship, you will have the ability to waive the fee at the time of registration.
- Each participant must fill out their own registration!
- Please, ensure you have completed and signed the disclosures at the end of the registration process. If this is not completed, you are not fully registered for this class. There are multiple steps to this process:
- On the first disclosure page click all checkboxes stating that you have read and understand each disclosure and click submit.
- A second page will come up where you review the disclosures again, digitally sign the form, add your email, and click submit.
- You will receive an email at this point to verify your signature by clicking on a link in the email (at this point your disclosures and registration is complete).