Informed homebuyers are successful homeowners.
Purchasing a home may be one of the biggest financial decisions you will ever make, and navigating today’s housing market can seem impossible. Homeownership education is the single most effective tool for achieving successful homeownership. One Roof offers several programs to assist you in preparing for the home buying process.
- FREE, private & confidential, one-on-one professional advice from One Roof Housing Counselors to help you achieve your dream of home ownership.
- Monthly, Home Stretch workshops that cover the home buying process from start to finish, and are designed to help you become an informed, prepared consumer. AT THIS TIME, OUR MONTHLY IN PERSON CLASSES HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH VIRTUAL CLASSES.
Upcoming Virtual Home Stretch Classes
- June 20th & 21st from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- July 11th & 12th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- August 15th & 16th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- September 19th & 20th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- October 17th & 18th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- November 14th & 15th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
- December 12th & 13th from 5:00 – 9:15 p.m.
Click here to register for a Home Stretch class
On-line homebuyer course called FRAMEWORK™ designed by experts in online learning. (For our Community Land Trust program clients, Duluth buyers must seek an exception to use Framework. Grand Marais buyers may use Framework.)