Free and open to all residents of Duluth and the surrounding area
Click here to reserve a tool
One Roof hosts a Community Tool Lending Library that is free of charge – just like a library. The tool lending library includes a variety of power and hand tools for all types of home improvement projects and home repairs, both indoor and out. Tools can be checked out for up to one week, but can be extended if others are not waiting to use the borrowed tools.
Steps to rent a tool:
- View the list of tools available for rent. You can reserve up to four tools at a time
- Review our current information on how to access the building and click here to reserve a tool and schedule a pick-up and/or drop-off day and time. *Appointments are required to obtain access to the building and face masks are required for unvaccinated visitors
- Review and complete the Tool Lending Library Borrower Agreement and email the completed form to email@example.com or bring it with you when you pick up your tool/s. *Only one agreement is required per user and will remain on file. Please contact us right away if your contact information or identification document changes
- Bring your driver’s license or state ID with you so a copy can be made when you pick up your tool/s
- Schedule a time to pick up and/or drop off your tool/s using our online scheduler. You can also contact us to schedule a time at 218.727.5372 ext. 2015, firstname.lastname@example.org
Help sustain the Tool Lending Library
If you are able, please consider donating to the Tool Lending Library. Contributions of any amount will help sustain the Tool Lending Library for our community into the future. Donations can be made on the reservation form when reserving a tool. Tools that require maintenance and upkeep will list a suggested fee for your consideration. Thank you!