For home improvement projects large and small.
One Roof Community Lending offers affordable loan programs for home improvements. Our loans can assist homeowners in the City of Duluth, the City of Superior and surrounding areas at virtually any income level as well as owner-occupied single and multi-family rental properties.
If you are a One Roof Community Land Trust homeowner, please fill out the Home Improvement Request form first.
- As you prepare to submit your loan application, please have the following documents available for reference and to help you complete the application as accurately as possible:
- Paystubs covering last 30 days (60 days if pay is inconsistent)
- Most recent year’s W2’s. If self-employed 2 years’ tax returns
- Other income documentation (award letters, pension information, unemployment documentation, child support or foster care payment history, etc.)
- Mortgage statement (most current copy) or Contract for Deed and information regarding any 2nd mortgages, home equity loans, grants, etc.
- Property tax statement
- Licensed bids/estimates for work to be completed
Ready to get started?
Questions about the online application?
Would you prefer to apply via phone?
Call (218) 727-5372 and
our Lending team would be happy to schedule time
to help complete the application over the phone.
Once a complete application is submitted, One Roof Lending staff will review the submission to find the loan options that work best for you, while striving to provide the most affordable payment options.
Already submitted your application?
The username and password provided in your confirmation email
can be used to log in, upload documents, and check the status of your application.
Due to the variety of programs we offer, we cannot determine program qualification and/or its interest rate, term, or approval status until we have received all required documentation.
One Roof Lending is an equal opportunity lender and only finances home improvement projects; One Roof is not a contractor and does not do repairs or contract work. Your bid(s) or project estimate(s) will be required to finalize your application. Loan and program availability is always dependent upon funding available.