Who qualifies for Community Land Trust?
- Anyone who meets the Income Guidelines.
- Anyone who has good credit and can obtain a mortgage through one of our participating lenders: North Shore Bank, US Bank,
- Anyone who has regular income from an employer, self-employment, or other sources such as social security, disability or child support.
- Anyone who completes the following three steps:
- Complete the Community Land Trust (CLT) Application
- Sign up for the homebuyer workshop class
- Complete the CLT orientation
- Asset limits may apply.
- You do not need to be a first time buyer.
Buyers only have to income qualify at the time of original purchase
The income limits are based on the taxable gross income of all adults who will be living in the household at the time of purchase, regardless of whether or not they will be on the mortgage. All income is counted, including regular employment wages, plus child support, alimony, social security and disability benefits. Buyers only have to income qualify at the time of original purchase. Their income is never monitored again, and there is no limit on how much they can earn in the future.
|Household Size||2021 Duluth Income Limits|